Hill Climb and sprint car wanted

Richard Houlgate

I am looking for a SEiW Westfield for hill climbs and sprints and also for track days preferably with a 2 litre Ford engine and full roll cage. It must be road registered.

Cash waiting.

might be useful to state your rough budget

Hope you will enter the Speed Series 

I'm happy to pay the market price for a well sorted car in good condition, hopefully £10-12k would be enough but I could do more for the right car.

I intend to enter the speed series, at least for the events which are within a couple of hours drive of Shrewsbury. 

Any leads much appreciated.

@maurici is selling a fantastically sorted car with Speed Series history aplenty.

Advert here

I have a seiw hillclimb car for sale full rebuild last winter with a lot of new parts ,competed this year in the south west 100% reliable and some class wins.powerd by a ford zetec blacktop turbo engine ,properly built with forged internals and very quick .a well sorted car and very tidy but it has not got a full cage on it but at £10,000 you could get a full cage fitted and still be under budget if interested give us a call 07802 811750 neil

Paul aspden had a well spec'd speed series car for sale  not sure if he sold it .

• Like 1

I think he still has it

I have Paul's phone number if you need it

• Like 1

Aah! Thanks now I see the car, I've been messaging Paul. The car is still for sale but we concluded that it wasn't really suitable for road use so not for me.

• 2 weeks later...

So you are looking for a road biest car that is capable of the odd track day and race ?

how about a seiw with a 1700cc cross flow and full cage

• 3 weeks later...
On 28 November 2017 at 08:26, Richard Houlgate said:

Thanks, been to see it and decided it wasn't for me.

You'll struggle to find such a well sorted car for the money if you want to compete !! 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.