Mr Grumpy will be moving on...

John K

Well it was always going to happen, but I can't handle a Westie anymore.

So an advert has been posted early to hopefully gain some interest for next spring.

It's a sad thing to have to do, but he never was a shelf queen and to deny others the glorious noises is just wrong.

A deposit has been put down on a seven year old 3.4s Boxster 987 PDK and I will be collecting it in a few weeks. Sure it will be a capable car, but it won't be a Xflow... :down:

Sad times...

John, stay here with us all. Just because the car will have sailed off to a new owner, we still need you here. As for missing the crossflow, I am sure the Porkers RMS will take over and leave dribbles on the garage floor in place of 20w50. 

Glad you found a new toy to play with.

Make sure you vet the prospective new owner. References, testimonials, birth certificates etc., and they need to know what Kent means. After all,  Mr Grumpy deserves it.