Chassis

Liz03

Seiw chassis wanted have you one  in the back of the shed gathering dust we would be interested, at the right price. 

Please pm us thanks liz and chris 

15 minutes ago, Liz03 said:

Seiw chassie wanted have you one  in the back of the shed gathering dust we would be interested, at the right price. 

Please pm us thanks liz and chris 

Do you mean "Chassis" ?

Remembering some other posts is this to help with engine and gearbox tunnel fit? Or is your current chassis damaged?

I mention it as there’s a few variations of chassis available as seiw - like aerorace,  v8, MT75 tunnel etc. So might help to know why you need one :yes:

7 minutes ago, Rednop1 said:

narrow ,wide,?

you need to help people with abit more info  

Original post says SEiW, so an Independant wide. You're right though, a wee bit more info is needed, are you looking for an MT75 tunnel car, or a Type 9 tunnel car? (Or even one of the more unusual options, like T5, LT77, S2000 etc)

Note, you can still fit a Type 9 gearbox in an MT75 car, but not vice versa, i.e. No MT75 into a Type 9 chassis. Also note, that interior trim will be slightly different between different chassis types to accommodate the different tunnels.

(And yes, I know you can fit "any" gearbox in any Westfield, if you're handy with an angle grinder and Mig welder and have a pile of box section steel to hand).

Hi all I am looking for a wide body chassis as for gearbox fit in am picking up a type 3 4 speed ford box and prop from Cornwall next week. 

The car is a 95 seiw that has the wrong chassis fitted, i purchase a chassis a few months ago but I think it is to far gone. 

Stilleck have offered to look at it for us. 

I admit I have been verry naive and with hindsight i wish i had  bought a finished car but I like a challenge  (just fitted a supercharger on a new v10 r8 ) so if I can get the chassis sorted we can start a build diary and we can start to enjoy the project. 

This is Elizabeth's car and she wants to finsh it before she is 16 so she can compete in the Harwood hill climb championship

Thanks chris 

5 minutes ago, Liz03 said:

(just fitted a supercharger on a new v10 r8 )

Woah, woah, woah, I think we need another build thread for the Audi, stat!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.