Does anybody know this car

Chris1989

Hi so I’ve just bought my first Westfield after wanting one for a long time it does need some work to finish it, just wondering if anybody knows the car or has any information about it as I was told by the person I bought it from that it was a well known car an was owned previously by somebody in the club

Welcome Chris. We'll need to see some pics or more details to help you. You can easily drag pics into the box below when you post to this thread.

6 minutes ago, Chris1989 said:

I have more pictures but can’t upload them?

As a trial member you have limited upload capability.

Full membership will give you loads of space and is a bargain when you work out the benefits both financially (cheaper insurance for example) and in terms of the wealth of knowledge you will have access to. 

Sales pitch over! :d

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

As a trial member you have limited upload capability.

Full membership will give you loads of space and is a bargain when you work out the benefits both financially (cheaper insurance for example) and in terms of the wealth of knowledge you will have access to. 

Sales pitch over! :d

Well sold Mr King, so Chris , get yer wallet out ....................:d

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2