Said hello to a new friend today.

Steve (sdh2903)

Following on from my post a few weeks ago where I received some lovely kind words:t-up:

We had all decided that we weren't ready for a dog free house yet. We had tried the local rescue centres but as we have kids they would only rehome a pup with us.

So after a few phonecalls and a drive up to oban in the snow we now have this little ball of energy to keep us all on our toes! An 8 week old border collie called Archie.

20171125_171933.thumb.jpg.14ce74b274ec335c4fad3e86249cd1dc.jpg

He's already picking fights with much bigger opponents!!20171125_170721.thumb.jpg.7110efaecd2a133699536ccbad24c343.jpg

20171125_170801.thumb.jpg.194e3c59a77bf2013aa9d4dd87e58225.jpg

• Like 6

Fantastic!

Theyre not replacements, you can never replace an old friend. They’re just an addition to a growing family!

Shame about the rescue dog, I can see where they’re coming from. Though it’s probably as much about lack of resources making them draw the line, as actual concerns.

• Like 1

Nope definitely not a replacement just a new member to the fold:yes:

I can see their point aswell if anything happened to a child with a dog they'd rehomed it would be awful. It's a shame as there were a few that we felt we could have given a good home to.

• Like 1

Border collies are a great dog, he will keep you occupied.

My boy is brilliant, such a great family member

IMG_1038.JPG

• Like 1

Great to see the new member of your family Steve. He'll keep you on your toes, but will much loved I'm sure.

• Like 1

Too small to see through the Westfield's windscreen from the passenger seat - yet! :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DonPeffers said:

Delighted for you and the family. Just wait 'til he gets hold of your slippers.

He's actually taken a shine to the mrs' ugg slippers. Maybe it's the lambs wool lining :d

• Haha 1