21st Party -Hillclimb try and evening dinner

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Booked . I just hope i chose the right option to drive the hill and attend the dinner too 

If I bought the family, would my 10 and 12 year old boys be charged at full price for the meal?

If you have a Saturday pass can you camp Friday and Saturday night? Or do you need a weekend pass?

You can camp Friday and Sat night TOD

8 year old and above is the guideline I have been given but all children need their own fitting helmet!

I have a space contingency available which I can work on it required when I get back to the UK around 27/2

Hope this helps

Gluten (Wellington NZ)

Sorry should have read Free of Charge for Fri and Sat night for those driving the hill!

May need to make a charge for camping for those who are not driving the hill if we need to take more space than we have booked already.

We have a single price meal deal so it is a one price fits all I am afraid!

I am sure you will understand the need for simplicity in these matters?

Thanks again

G

I've just booked, but I did get a bit confused about which package to buy for Mrs H. We don't have joint membership, so presumably she has to have |"non-member" passenger rides for the extra £2.00? But that gives her membership for the weekend, so do I then book her meal for the dinner as a member's meal? Anyway, that is what I have done, so if I owe an extra £2 I'll pay it in coin, and if I've paid too much, good luck!

Booked, but how do you confirm camping as can’t see that as an option as will be giving the dinner a miss

Booked hill run and dinner, when do you want details of camping?

Aiming to drive car to Shellsey, with "the boss" driving our motorhome (+ 2 dogs).

Thanks to all for arranging - booked for dinner and run up the hill. Haven't even spectated there before.

Booked last night for run up hill, at moment sorry no evening meal, need to decide if I bring C type or Ecoboost. 

Or book another place for a mate and bring both :yes:

• Kingster unpinned this topic