21st Party -Hillclimb try and evening dinner

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Important Date for Your Diary in 2018 Saturday, 23rd June

Join in the ‘CLUB-WIDE’ CELEBRATION of the 21st ANNIVERSARY of the WSCC SPEED SERIES at SHELSLEY WALSH HILL CLIMB IN WORCESTERSHIRE

Join in a UNIQUE day of celebration with unlimited ‘UN-TIMED’ runs up the oldest tarmac motorsport venue in the world designed for current WSCC and SPEED SERIES members of all driving abilities in their Westfield, and past members of the SPEED SERIES in any type of car they currently drive (preferably a Westfield) all ranging from Road Legal to Fully Safe Competition cars!

The day will conclude with early evening drinks from the Courtyard Bar before gathering for a Celebratory Dinner/Awards Ceremony in the Courtyard Restaurant.

Camping is available on site from Friday through to Sunday so no need to rush away too soon!

21 flyer3.pdf

• Like 2

Well done organising this.  Should be a great event at a wonderful venue 

just to be completely clear this is open to all members not just speed series entrants ? 

38 minutes ago, John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

ranging from Road Legal to Fully Safe Competition cars!

Sounds good to me :) can you clarify the above statement though, does the ROPS need to comply with current blue book regulations or would one that did comply until 3 years ago but doesn't now be acceptable?

H All

Please register your support ASAP as I need to get a handle on the likely attendance  numbers so no one is disappointed.

Thanks

Graham (Glutey)

3 minutes ago, graham frankland said:

H All

Please register your support ASAP as I need to get a handle on the likely attendance  numbers so no one is disappointed.

Thanks

Graham (Glutey)

how do we register our interest graham

Smokey

This is not a timed event.

It is a safe club day as the interest develops we will give due consideration to questions like yours and provide considered feedback.

Thanks

Graham

Im in subject to not being on holiday

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, XTR2Turbo said:

Well done organising this.  Should be a great event at a wonderful venue 

just to be completely clear this is open to all members not just speed series entrants ? 

this isn't me to..... thanks @graham frankland suggested it..... i'm just the publisher

36 minutes ago, Mark (smokey mow) said:

Sounds good to me :) can you clarify the above statement though, does the ROPS need to comply with current blue book regulations or would one that did comply until 3 years ago but doesn't now be acceptable?

it's not under MSA restrictions.... so you are ok

Any clues on what it might cost per person etc?

ABSOLUTELY up for this! 'Tis in the Calendar :yellow-westy:

• Andy Banks pinned this topic
  • Kingster unpinned this topic