Black friday deals

DamperMan

What a waste of time! No Black Friday deals on anything I'm interested in :down:

3 hours ago, John said:

What a waste of time! No Black Friday deals on anything I'm interested in :down:

Same here

I am on the hunt for a gas mig welder, cant find anything!

9 minutes ago, Gary (KugaWestie) - North Oxfordshire AO said:

Same here

I am on the hunt for a gas mig welder, cant find anything!

Funnily enough Eurocarparts sell those and they do apparently have a large discount

3 minutes ago, John said:

Funnily enough Eurocarparts sell those and they do apparently have a large discount

Far too expensive on there, already looked!

• Like 1

@Gary (KugaWestie) - North Oxfordshire AOGot a clarkes mig if you want Gary. Its one of these

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/151te-turbo-mig-welder/

£150 notes and its yours. Think there is gas and a hand mask, but would advise getting a proper face mask. I cant weld for toffee, so hardly used. Think i have some spare tips too. Let me know if you want it.

2 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

@Gary (KugaWestie) - North Oxfordshire AOGot a clarkes mig if you want Gary. Its one of these

£150 notes and its yours. Think there is gas and a hand mask, but would advise getting a proper face mask. I cant weld for toffee, so hardly used. Think i have some spare tips too. Let me know if you want it.

I’ve got this one in the workshop, the small gas bottles are not so good, but I’ve just added Hobby Weld cylinder and added a mig trolley for portability and it’s transformed the performance.

2 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

Pm sent

51 minutes ago, a15cro said:

I’ve got this one in the workshop, the small gas bottles are not so good, but I’ve just added Hobby Weld cylinder and added a mig trolley for portability and it’s transformed the performance.

Did you need to change the regulator Andy?

9 hours ago, Gary (KugaWestie) - North Oxfordshire AO said:

Did you need to change the regulator Andy?

Yes, but the Hobbyweld supplier had the conversion kit, regulator and pipe. 

There’s no monthly hire on the bottle, just a one off deposit which is refundable at the end.

CC778D0F-879B-424D-811C-A10252CB192D.jpeg

• Like 1

Just seen Eurocarparts Castrol Edge Long Life Engine Oil - 5W-30 - 4ltr £21.99 using code Blackfriday.

5.75" LED headlight 30% discount Amazon

NB: No Sidelight, so need a separate small bulb for that, but most reviews are good. I've taken a punt on a pair. 

• Like 1

On 25/11/2017 at 16:38, Kit Car Electronics said:

5.75" LED headlight 30% discount Amazon

NB: No Sidelight, so need a separate small bulb for that, but most reviews are good. I've taken a punt on a pair. 

Well they look excellent - nice quality. No comparison to the brightness of the old H4 Halogen, plus the dipped beam has a nice sharp (flat) cutoff, so should be MOT safe. They fitted perfectly in the housing - I just need to add a separate sidelight (copying Dave Eastwood's idea of a small, dimmed 10W LED in the triangular mount)

24323808_10211040405309615_1170183122_o.thumb.jpg.a141d94f177bfa76c1ebd0b309c9919f.jpg24259595_10211040406109635_1906084690_o.thumb.jpg.35c97b462b31bf27ca08d1770f847c04.jpg

• Like 1

Love the headlights , could you tell me where you obtained the front indicator lamps from, I want to change my large stalk indicators to something neater. 

For a little more - indicators too with amber led ring...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Headlight-Headlamp-Motorcycle-Projector-Headlights/dp/B01EWBBAG0/ref=pd_sbs_263_14?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=JAERYDD0XXTHMS0ZX2K4&th=1

also can the white led ring act as side light if dims when headlight is on?