Short Term Trailer Storage

Kevin (Mr T)

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, seems as good a place as any!

With a lack of off road parking at home, I have a lock-up remote to where I live, which is a tight space to work in at the best of times......

The_Cave.thumb.jpg.65d47c88572078f26d081bc97188f77b.jpg

......and with my Westy on the trailer with it's nose in the air, it's a proper mightmare......

Garage.thumb.jpg.8deb34164ec57616e05d4e4753820bdb.jpg

I need to get the car up on the stands to get on with my "Winter tinkering list", so need the trailer out of the way.

Cheeky question would be does anyone have a corner of a yard where I could hide it for a few weeks for an agreed weekly beer allowance? Less cheeky would be any recommendations for possible rented storage solutions?

I am based just outside Chelmsford, but happy to travel a sensible distance and any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Theres a place just down the A12 at Marks Tey but their prices dont look particularly cheep.

http://www.guardiansecurestorage.co.uk/prices

I have a feling that Graham Hathaway in Maldon also does trailer and caravan storage.

• Like 1