Guy's Tank or Blue planet?

Andrew

Dam TV programmers! :( I don't possess any means of recording TV, nor do I feel the need..  Both progs start at 8pm tonight. I've been watching Blue planet, and been really enjoying it. Didn't think the team could surpass some of their earlier stuff, but not been disappointed so far.. 

I like Guy Martin, and thought the early stuff he did on the boat was really entertaining, plus the "Speed" series he did was good. But, the Spitfire and Vulcan programmes I thought were a bit naff. I enjoyed the technical interest, but get the impression GM is just chucked in to make a show out of it. I suppose building a tank will be more in line with his skills, and he'll maybe get let loose a bit more than he was on the aircraft?

I suppose I could watch Blue planet and the last half of the tank. :t-up:

The answer to my problem is of course to wait for a repeat

Its a case of which to record and which to watch. We dont have a preference here, even the Mrs doesnt. But both will get viewed, potentially tonight too.

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

The answer to my problem is of course to wait for a repeat

Which wont be too long to wait since you can tune into channel 4+1 to watch Guy Martin at 9:00 once blue plannet has finished.

Or at least that's what I'm planning to do :)

16 minutes ago, Mark (smokey mow) said:

Which wont be too long to wait since you can tune into channel 4+1 to watch Guy Martin at 9:00 once blue plannet has finished.

Or at least that's what I'm planning to do :)

Aha, that sounds like a winner. :yes: 

So will I get to the end of Guy's tank or b******* off to bed disappointed? 

I find the presenters intolerably irritating - both of them - so I shan't watch either. But then I'm a miserable sod! :ph34r:

The +1 option is the obvious way forward though.

3 minutes ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

I find the presenters intolerably irritating - both of them - so I shan't watch either. But then I'm a miserable sod! :ph34r:

The +1 option is the obvious way forward though.

Why not just admit it.. you're going to watch X factor and I'm a celebrity.. :laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Tank is set to record...  perfect as I can FF any fill in the middle.  There shouln’t Be any fill or repetition building something like that.  I’d have thought it would be a challenge editing it down to 2 hours.   Just hope they don’t dumb it down to much.  

47 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Why not just admit it.. you're going to watch X factor and I'm a celebrity.. :laugh:

:d I'd rather stick hot pins up my jacksie! Currently it's back to back episodes of Grump Central a.k.a. Dalziel and Pascoe on 'Home' channel (Freeview 25). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

:d I'd rather stick hot pins up my jacksie! Currently it's back to back episodes of Grump Central a.k.a. Dalziel and Pascoe on 'Home' channel (Freeview 25). 

I've been catching up on 'til Death us do part , to 'research' my PC thread :d

1 hour ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

:d I'd rather stick hot pins up my jacksie!

Isn’t that one of the I’m a Celeb trials?

I'm watching the Killers at Leeds arena 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

I'm watching the Killers at Leeds arena 

Mustnt be very good if you're posting!

9 hours ago, RussH said:

Mustnt be very good if you're posting!

Break after support band. 

Well, Blue planet excellent as always, but I was having dark thoughts.. some of it looked like Computer generated stuff? I'm pretty convinced they wouldn't do that would they..... also pretty sure if they wanted to do it by CGI, they could. 

Guy's tank.. a bit drawn out.. but OK, 7 out of 10