Guy's Tank or Blue planet?

Andrew

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Guy's tank.. a bit drawn out.. but OK, 7 out of 10

Agreed, I was actually a bit disappointed when I realised it was 2 hours long. I turned it off 20 mins before the end! 

im sure it should have been called jcb and another bloke build a tank and guy talks about it. still interesting to see the historical parts of th ebattle and how much easier the challenger 2 looked to drive and steer than the mark 4.

hese got another program on next weekend the same time about some robot car

5 minutes ago, bunje said:

hese got another program on next weekend the same time about some robot car

Yes, and I shall be bound to watch it.. :cry:

4 minutes ago, bunje said:

mee too lol i cant help myself. regardless of what he does its still better than any other drivel thats on tv

Yup, but each to their own.. some folks like seeing celebs eating unmentionable crap in the jungle. :laugh:

it's on again Tuesday 21st, 9pm on 4seven.

and again 26th Nov 01:05 same channel

next episode is him v autonomous car so he'll probably be at the Westfield factory as they are leading the world on that :d

The session Guy did on the Vulcan was not too bad. They used XM655 at Wellesbourne Airfield, which is well worth a visit. It's currently under threat as the owners want to sell the airfield for development. 

When you talk to the team there, like most "made-up" TV, Guy was hardly there, so to imply he re-built the aircraft was a bit rich. That said the team really enjoyed his short visits and the filming.

See http://xm655.com/

1 hour ago, CraigHew said:

it's on again Tuesday 21st, 9pm on 4seven.

and again 26th Nov 01:05 same channel

next episode is him v autonomous car so he'll probably be at the Westfield factory as they are leading the world on that :d

cough !!

7 hours ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Break after support band. 

Alex Cameron? though they were pretty good actually and since downloaded a few albums which are a bit hit or miss

We did the Killers gig and the genting arena a few weeks back - very good

4 hours ago, Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment said:

Alex Cameron? 

No, it was a girl called Juanita Stein, she wasn't bad. Killers were fantastic, doing a cover of I predict a riot, can't go wrong doing a Kaiser Chiefs song in Leeds. We saw James Blunt the night before, who was just as good. 

19 hours ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

We saw James Blunt the night before, who was just as good. 

Street cred blown right there :laugh::p

• Like 1

I got to this post late but agree with Andrew that a lot of Blue Planet looked very CGI to my eyes and I view the repeat on a Sunday afternoon.

4 hours ago, DonPeffers said:

I got to this post late but agree with Andrew that a lot of Blue Planet looked very CGI to my eyes and I view the repeat on a Sunday afternoon.

Sir David would never allow it would he.. :) I wonder if some of the scenes were just a bit heavily enhanced?