Anyone know this car

sparkyj83

Hi there people I’ve acquired this car and I’m trying to track down any info about the car it’s a 2014 mx5 sdv I know it’s had two owners I have no paperwork with the car so does any recognise it or know any info manythanks Jay 

B155E863-9331-4DAB-A6CA-65CD4AE5B79D.png

7EAE062B-A0E7-465E-B087-AE2881455731.png

19E4B717-60C2-4F03-BF33-C3E499F6FF19.png

C14FE356-A8B5-4AD6-811E-0336880F2A80.png

Getting it sorttted and back  I the road the going for. 275 bhp turbo setup  to replace my mac#1 work zx10r.

do you know of any thread it’s on trying to find info like spec , lsd what clutch etc 

Sit down before you start reading.

I’ll have a quick search under TVR Glen...

It looks like John Scraggs old car from  Lancashire area if it is ,he sold it to a guy in Spain.

Steve

It previously belonged to JPLS on here.

It was discussed briefly in this thread 

That's the one, it went to Spain, it was a really nice build a lot of detail went into the finish, I still have Jon's email address if you need more information

Steve 

Thanks for the help guys been in contact with Jon so hopfully going forward should be back on the road for the next season . Just need to sell my bec mac1

• Like 1