Successful Shopping Trip

Nemesis

I've just been made very happy.....

I popped into the Westfield Parts Shop today and I got all 3 sizes of screws that I wanted, self cancelling indicator electronics, a windscreen and some hinges for my Wind Deflectors.... great news that the lovely people at the factory can put their hands on readily available stock, awesome ! 

Nem...........

• Like 4

9 hours ago, sdh2903 said:

You sure you were at the right place?

Yep, the parts Dept. looked clean & tidy too, very much improved since my last visit, give them a try for any bits you need, you just might be surprised.

By the way People of the Essex Mob, I'm still working at Bradwell and can pop into the Westfield shop any Friday to bring gear down for Sunday Evening, Let me know if you are going to order anything and I'll collect it for you, just cos I'm a nice guy ! 

Nem..........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1