Spanish-english banter thread.

maurici

first viewing this evening. That is been fast.

35 minutes ago, maurici said:

As is the Westfield! :d

6 hours ago, maurici said:

Thanks again Maurici, very fast car... sounds amazing too. 

I'll be in touch over the next day or two :d 

16 hours ago, A1243R said:

Thanks again Maurici, very fast car... sounds amazing too. 

I'll be in touch over the next day or two :d 

No problem. Glad you enjoyed.

Car unfortunately is still for sale as the two viewings I´ve had have still considered that my massive limited time offer for the car is out of their budget. Frankly, I think is a massive bargain for what the car offers, and If I was on the hunt of a race car, that would be the one to buy. Can´t think on any 256hp car with this amazing performance, handling, drivability and reliability that comes with the well known heritage and competition results for less money.

If This time it doesn´t sells, I gess I would be stucked with an amazing car that surplus my current requierements (oh gosh).

Come on guys! you wont ever find more for less...

• Like 1

This really is an awesome car. The level of development to make this an 'out of the box' class winning car has been immense, so whatever Maurici is asking for it, it will be money well spent.

Might help to chuck out a number to draw people in?

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.