Jump to content
maurici

C20XE SEIW Sprint//Very fast road Ready to go

Recommended Posts

By all means. Who with? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Epic.

1 page trying to sell the car. 2 pages testing the Spaniard's sense of humour...

It's going to be great when I put it again for sale... "C20XE Comic edition" for sale. Please, Keep going. :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, maurici said:


Epic.

1 page trying to sell the car. 2 pages testing the Spaniard's sense of humour...

It's going to be great when I put it again for sale... "C20XE Comic edition" for sale. Please, Keep going. :)

 

 

Is the car still for sale?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, John said:

Is the car still for sale?

 

Only if you want to buy it  and I can Doble Drive it.

(not sure you can cope with this sort of power though...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Arm said:

What was the original thread ? Someone selling something ....

I thought you started the thread moaning about working with spaniards...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 2 most important questions to ask when buying something:-

1) What does it rev to?

2) What colour is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, John said:

The 2 most important questions to ask when buying something:-

1) What does it rev to?

With the current setup, up to 8.200RPm. But, if you have money enought, you could do a full race at 9.500K

Quote

2) What colour is it?

Is Barcelona taxi homologated colour.

 

flota-taxis-barcelona.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, maurici said:

With the current setup, up to 8.200RPm. But, if you have money enought, you could do a full race at 9.500K

Is Barcelona taxi homologated colour.

 

flota-taxis-barcelona.jpg

They look to be going in a straight line though

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gary (KugaWestie) - North Oxfordshire AO said:

Having looked at the club calendar, can you? ;) :d

Of course I do. Some times I'm able to take bends and corners...

All my performance out of the track, were done to enhance the spectacular finishing everyone was expecting...

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×