Chicesulbus

Hi all,

I'm looking for a road legal westfield.

SEiW frame > 2003, well built or factory built;
both BEC or CEC may be considered, Elettronic Injection is a must;
Ideally from 140bph to 165 bph;
Lightweight upright and adjustable suspension welcome;

Someone can help me? 

I have a seiw hillclimb/sprint car for sale fully road legal but built predominantly for hillclimbs 2.0l turbo charged blacktop completely rebuilt last winter with all new steering suspension brakes and a lot more .built to a high standard competed this year with 100% reliability and some class wins looking for £10.000

23 hours ago, AdamR said:

How much do you want to spend?

This is a brilliant car:

Thanks for the advice AdamR!

4 hours ago, neil tuckey said:

I have a seiw hillclimb/sprint car for sale fully road legal but built predominantly for hillclimbs 2.0l turbo charged blacktop completely rebuilt last winter with all new steering suspension brakes and a lot more .built to a high standard competed this year with 100% reliability and some class wins looking for £10.000

PM sent!

I will be advertising mine shortly , no expense spared build finished earlier this year divorce forces sale. 

Carbon internal panels FW rear V8 bonnet and standard nose , msa rollbar , new shocks everthing either new or repowdercoated massive list . Carbon tillets , qbe56g quaife gearbox , Ford ST170 vvc engine . It even has custom made carbon engraved wheel centre caps thats the attention to detail .

Very sad sale 

3 minutes ago, JulianE said:

I will be advertising mine shortly , no expense spared build finished earlier this year divorce forces sale. 

Carbon internal panels FW rear V8 bonnet and standard nose , msa rollbar , new shocks everthing either new or repowdercoated massive list . Carbon tillets , qbe56g quaife gearbox , Ford ST170 vvc engine . It even has custom made carbon engraved wheel centre caps thats the attention to detail .

£10k   07971264550 

Very sad sale 

Sad news Julian - sounds like a bargain for someone. Hope things work out for you.

Yes I think  it is a very fair price with what is done to it . Of course this is Dave Eastwoods old car so it was very well known . Also to note it has an LSD too , I will put a proper advert up in the next few days so as not to divert the thread . 

Thanks Chris hopefully be sorted soon the Lancia 037 will be for sale too so will keep one of them . 

It was indeed my old car.

So sorry to hear your news Julian.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.