Is the world now too PC ?

Thrustyjust

1 hour ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

That is brilliant. 

I wont ask what you where searching for to find that one. :o

Weirdly, I just read the news Geoffrey :d

14 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

Jees, another one today. Some people need to lighten up a bit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/42032629

Ironically it was done in a plane called the 'Growler' :d

Seems to me it was an excellent display of his precision flying skills.

26 minutes ago, stephenh said:

Seems to me it was an excellent display of his precision flying skills.

I think Stephen, this is the point about it all. The 'majority' find it harmless and even clever. The 'minority' are always up in arms about these kinds of things. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2017 at 13:41, Thrustyjust said:

I think Stephen, this is the point about it all. The 'majority' find it harmless and even clever. The 'minority' are always up in arms about these kinds of things. 

It's usually not actually the "minority", it's usually the people who think it's their job to speak for the "minority", people with nothing better to do. people who have a warped sense of reality, possibly caused by too much day time TV and only ever leaving the house to go pick up the kids from school.

I read somewhere that in a previous US air force "event" the CO had the call-sign "stiffy."

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 13:40, Thrustyjust said:

As for sausage rolls. To me, i would rather worship one of those than something which truthfully never happened. If my mrs came home and said god had his evil way with me and now I am carrying the son of god, she would be straight into rehab.................... Its not a god bashing thread, but what is going to be next on the horizon ?

It's also interesting to note that Lord Jesus spelt backwards is Susej D rol...

Am I going to Hell for that?

2 hours ago, GaryD1971 said:

It's also interesting to note that Lord Jesus spelt backwards is Susej D rol...

Am I going to Hell for that?

Who says you’re not already there? :d 

• Haha 1

Mate was telling me of a student ( he's a driving instructor) wasnt sure if it was a he or a she , or how to compliment 'its' driving. Said he found it quite unnerving to get it wrong. I am sure it says something on the license. Name was Alexander , which to me sounded like a bloke. He went to collect it and was met by a family friend outside the house. he said he would go and get 'him'.................... he sighed a relief that he knew what 'he' was ............. but wasn't or was he ? ................. god knows :oops: 

34 minutes ago, pistonbroke said:

This guy used to have me in stiches 

Speaking of PC

Glad you put Alf up, Bernie. I have been ' researching ' his funnies this week. If you look back in episodes , regarding Scotland and Welsh parliaments, West Ham never winning, it seems to be true all the way through. Yes, its a bit close to the mark, in this day and age, but some truths are in there as well as some very funny things. I never realised how funny the silly old Moo was as well. As for ' God was after oil, but his mum was British' and ' three day week' were just great clips.

There’s a whole cottage industry of people that spend their lives not just being offended by stuff, but actively looking for things to get offended about. 

For example, reading paper articles that have no interest to them, just because they can be offended. More often than not it’s the groups that pretend on the charity money chugging stalls that they love everyone and are openly to all etc. I’m loosely going to say Christians but there’s several groups. 

They are the reason I have to spend hours every year completing mandatory e-training at work, written by Rod, Jayne & Freddy types about everything related to minorities, disabled groups, LGB and religions. 

imagine what we could achieve globally if we channeled all the effort into something useful.  Crazy