Where to stay in Switzerland

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

Hi Peeps 

I'm currently putting together a 10 day ish road trip to Switzerland (Anyone is welcome) 

Can anyone recommend  a nice hotel with a pool and parking on site in or close to the red square box 

Cheers 

2017-11-16_10-07-55.png

• Like 2

we stopped in Schortas hotel in Ardez - was nice family run effort in quite a nice town - big rooms and the food was good in the evening

Wasnt a real treat like some of the places we stayed but still very nice - I guess it depends on what sorta budget

No pool though

• Like 1

Seehotel Waldstätterhof in brunnen is a superb place (on the shores of Lake Lucerne) - was one of the highlights of our trip - bit pricey though

• Like 1

I've asked a Swiss colleague if he can assist, he lives near Zug.  If I hear anything I'll let you know.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ian Podmore said:

I've asked a Swiss colleague if he can assist, he lives near Zug.  If I hear anything I'll let you know.

Thanks a lot Ian 

7 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

You wanna sleep on a ski slope ? :d

Thats the idea

Fancy joining us?

13 minutes ago, Tom (T3OMF) - Cotswolds AO said:

Thats the idea

Fancy joining us?

Everytime I say yes to something you suggest, within a nanosecond, you drain my bank account :d

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Everytime I say yes to something you suggest, within a nanosecond, you drain my bank account :d

Not denying that, but you always end up with with good memories :p

• Like 1

Hi Tom,

We've stayed in the Seerauch Hotel in Beckenried a couple of times and loved it. it stands on the shore of Lake Lucene and has a great restaurant.

They are very car friendly and were hosting a group of classics one year when were there.

www.seerauch.ce

Hope this helps.

Gary