My new Schroth Harnesses.

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

Ordered these a couple of weeks ago and they arrived today.

Brilliant service from GSM Performance.

The harnesses look and feel a quality item, and so looking forward to getting them installed.

5A269D7A-3B3C-41B5-BAF5-9F2188842C6A.jpeg

4EC8F33C-A403-4AE3-9CD7-38AC7FD8D050.jpeg

815013A5-4A5F-4286-A453-48E6E3FCEC43.jpeg

6632C7A5-523E-4B59-B1E9-6E1691B14538.jpeg

57734BD8-FF2B-4C1B-A5CA-DD26D4818D9E.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I love how you have posted a photo of the closed box, resulting in me thinking 'huff, lets have a look then'.

Next, you tease us with the open box, me thinks 'ooh good, is there more?'

Then our patience is rewarded with a full picture of them, followed by a close up too.

I can't see on the cleaning instructions how best to remove the cow deposits  :d (I hope that is worded correctly, just in case your granddaughter reads this)

They are lovely, your granddaughter should feel nice and safe in those, and colour matched to Buttercup as a bonus. Let us know when how you get on with them please.

• Like 1

Hi Julie.

If you wanted to have a look, they will be in Chesterfield with me all next week.

Really pleased and a worthwhile upgrade.

The MD of GSM is a good friend of mine he will be please of the feedback have shared this post with him.

• Like 1

I have the same harnesses brought from the same place I had a great service also in the run up to Xmas last year they managed to get them to me before everyone closes. 

There great harness and properly solid 

29 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

Hi Julie.

If you wanted to have a look, they will be in Chesterfield with me all next week.

Really pleased and a worthwhile upgrade.

Yes please, I will ring you first

Very smart looking harness. Out of interest, do the lap belts adjust by pulling up rather than down?

The pictures of them on the shops websites is very deceiving makes them look like pull ups but unless Geoffreys are different to mine they pull down. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bunje said:

The pictures of them on the shops websites is very deceiving makes them look like pull ups but unless Geoffreys are different to mine they pull down. 

Yes but with my JK seats they act like pull ups by threading the end through the harness slots. 

• Like 1

I'm the same Chris I put the strap with the roller back it the seat between the chassis and they work like pull ups. 

I don't remember paying 240 each for them though 

But they are designed for a 7 style car 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, AdgeC said:

Very smart looking harness. Out of interest, do the lap belts adjust by pulling up rather than down?

The harnesses pull down to tighten. 

There is also a loop of material on the buckle that you pull upwards to lengthen the lap belt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

Thank you for the link. I suspected that might be the model.

I've been having a very hard time getting the company that sells Schroth in the USA to get me one of those harnesses. They don't return calls or emails and seemed bothered by the prospect of taking my money. I've tried to do business directly with Germany and they keep sending me to the US guys. Pretty frustrating to work so hard to give someone my money.

I'll be interested how you like the fit and how the pull down lap belt adjustments work for you. It feels a bit like the pull up might be better in the tight confines of the seat but it's hard to tell from the photos. Please let us know how you like it.

dave

• Like 1