Help

Mickwesty325

Just a quick 1, I don’t seem to be able to post topics. 

When I select topic the only topic highlight is membership info.

Is there something I’m missing?

Thanks in advance 

Indeed, if you see SORN under your avatar to the left of any of your posts, it means your membership has lapsed. If anyone needs any help renewing, just shout!

Yes, yours has defaulted to a slightly different display, as you’re a trader.

If you click on the store tab, at the top of the page, between activity and support, then you should be able to see the outstanding renewal invoices. (I can’t just remember if it shows on orders or purchases), from there, you can open the invoice up and follow the on screen instructions.

If the invoices don’t show up for any reason Mark, @Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary Can always reissue them.

HTH

Your invoice is showing as pending Mark, so should show up in your list.

let me check Mick’s...

Yes, Mick’s renewal invoice has been created too, so again, should show up in your store Mick.

1 hour ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Yes, Mike’s renewal invoice has been created too, so again, should show up in your store Mike.

Phew, back in the room :)

• Like 1

@Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO may need to do some investigations regarding the auto renewal reminder emails that get sent 30 days before and on the expiry date itself.  The club occasionally gets blacklisted due to the sheer number of emails it sends out, which blocks most of its output.  Always a PITA :( 

1 hour ago, Captain Colonial said:

@Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO may need to do some investigations regarding the auto renewal reminder emails that get sent 30 days before and on the expiry date itself.  The club occasionally gets blacklisted due to the sheer number of emails it sends out, which blocks most of its output.  Always a PITA :( 

Blacklisting by Micro$haft Outlook via Office 365 is a bugbear. We keep on posting delist requests and then a month or so later they decide we’re naughty boys again. No idea why we get targeted but also not a lot we can do other than be vigilant for any nefarious activity on the site. 

• Thanks 1

tbh, I didn't get a reminder when my membership lapsed, and I'm pretty vigilant. first I knew was also when I couldn't post or see all topics.

so, the reminder system could be a bit flaky

Also email software, like gmail, is pretty good at filtering spam to the point where you hardly notice any. But this can sometimes mean that automated emails like ours get caught by mistake.