2018 Speed Series draft calendar

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

This is one of the mantras of the SSOT that changes will be small as we want to add stability

• Like 2

6 hours ago, stephenh said:

John, I shall be interested in the provisional calendar, particularly to know which weekend our Blyton weekend will be, and if you would like me to act as club steward for the 2 sprint days, which I would be pleased to do. Remember however that we are supposed to have 2 nominated club stewards, but I think they could be different people for the 2 days although I'm happy to do both days. 

14/15 July.

Well that's the date that John gave HSA and now features on their provisional calendar.

1 sheet of dates per table. I'm sure something will get posted up soon but fairly similar to this years

I can now confirm that the 3 sisters event in July is on Sunday 29th July 2018

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Snetterton weekend which was in May looks like B19 might have to change it to June 2018.