Custom wax

andy665

Been working on this for a couple of months now, finally got a blend I'm happy with.

Was not bothered about durability - just ease of removal and depth of gloss - always nice to be able to select your own blend, colour, scent, jar colour and lid design

DSC02210.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, CraigHew said:

Do share more?

I doubt he'll share. But I bet he can sell you some :p

3 hours ago, andy665 said:

always nice to be able to select your own blend, colour, scent, jar colour and lid design

I have literally never wanted to customise my car wax!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, CraigHew said:

Do share more?

I worked with Obsession Wax - have about a dozen of their waxes but wanted something special and unique for the Westfield

You start off providing details of your requirements, ease of application, removal, durability, beading, colour, scent etc

About 2 weeks later you get a sample to try, make any amends which will get you another sample

Once you are happy with everything, advise of the colour pot, name of your wax and its created and delivered

All in cost is £85.00 but considering that leaves you with all the sample pots, the final product and all postage etc its damn good value

http://www.obsessionwax.com/waxes/

9 minutes ago, SXRORY said:

You lost me at £85 :d

That's not a lot of money for a top end wax nowadays - a bit of a passion of mine

Just now, andy665 said:

That's not a lot of money for a top end wax nowadays - a bit of a passion of mine

Absolutely the sky's the limit with wax.  I just find to actually get to the point of waxing a car there is a lot of effort involved. Clay polish etc etc.  It happens like once a year with me. The antiques roadshow would be impressed with my wax collection.

I’m not into cleaning cars much.     But i’ve Bought most of the commercial stuff as it all claims wonder results.    Still the best lasting polish for me has been the hard waxes.