Sign in to follow this  
Rednop1

Westfield mega s2000 Rolling chassis

For sale here is a Genuine Westfield Mega S2000 rolling chassis
Included in the sale
Westfield mega s2000 starter kit with all the extra and upgraded parts purchased and its been built up to the rolling chassis stage
Chassis epoxy coated at the factory which has lowered floors and cage mounts welded in all the chassis panels have been epoxy coated
Complete  Fw bodywork in red with v8 bonnet with  black tub side panels and black rear arches and carbon effect front cycle wings
Westfield 3rd gen front widetrack and rear wishbones all epoxy coated at the factory rears have anti roll bar mounts welded on them  
Westfield alu front uprights fitted with hi-spec 4 pot black calipers with drilled and grooved front discs and front cycle wings brackets
kiley clinton quick steering rack please dont confuse this with much cheaper racks for sale with alu rack mounts and track rod ends
Westfield top column with lock  and mega s2000 lower column
Westfield rear uprights and Westfield rear hubs and outer stub shafts
Westfield rear hi-spec rear handbrake calipers in black with brembo rear discs
Ap race master cylinder Please don't confuse this with the standard master cylinder
clutch master cylinder
Protech fully adjustable rose jointed shocks  which i had them anodised in   black and red to match the bodywork colour
Fw fuel tank kit (needs fitting)
Westfield mega s2000 propshaft for sierra diff
Westfield chassis loom(Fitted)
Westfield mega s2000 charging/starter loom
Westfield  heated screen kit in black /wiper motor kit (needs fitting)
Westfield msa roll bar (needs fitting )
Westfield genuine sport turbo seats diamond stitched with knee surports and piped in red
full set of pro race 1.2 rims  in gloss black fronts are 7" 15" fitted with 195 50 15 rears are 8" 15" fitted with 205 50 15
Westfield trs 3" four point harnesses in black
I'm sure there are some parts that i have forgot to list that are included in the sale so if i find any i will update the list above
all the above are brand new parts
The car is at the rolling chassis stage all the brake pipes and the metal fuel lines and chassis loom have been fitted along with the alu panels  and the wishbones  and shocks and steering rack  and the bodywork and front and rear uprights and calipers and discs fitted  so the hardwork has been done for you and will be easy to transport on a trailer
Please no silly offers or people asking questions or commenting that have no intention of purchasing
Pictures will be upload sometime before the weekend and these will show much better at what stage the car is at.
£9250 
  • Like 1

Get some pics up showing the quality of your build, Ash. It will then be gone in a flash!

Sign in to follow this