Lancashire Area Quiz Night

Steve (stevel)

Lancashire Area Quiz Night on Wednesday 22nd November this is the 3rd year for this entertaining night, we have reserved a room at the Green Man at Inglewhite start time is 8.00pm with a cost of approx £5 which includes a Hot Pot or Pie and Pea supper and a prize for the winning team. It will be a general knowledge and motoring based quiz with some head scratching car questions from AdamR and myself.

All areas welcome we already have a team from the Manchester Area already entered.

Steve

• Like 1

This evening has always been a gud'un :laugh:, even if quiz knowledge is not particularly strong (like mine :(

Good banter - Good food, Come along!

• 2 weeks later...

Steve still has space for more of us, so come along. More the merrier.

No need to be knowledgeable, after all I always hinder the team I'm in with my lack of answers or rather all my silly answers! :d

Please let Steve know asap Steve Livesey <bluewestfield@gmail.com>

Hi Steve ,

Sorry but we will be a man down,err ,I mean a woman down,Julie has been called up for babysitting duties so won't be coming.

I will though do I get 2 meals ?

See you Wednesday 

Jim

Thanks to all for turning up tonight and making it a success, one small problem with Terry and loofagate :nope::nope::nope: hope everybody got home OK the weather was a bit intense. 

Steve

12 hours ago, Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO said:

Thanks to all for turning up tonight and making it a success, one small problem with Terry and loofagate :nope::nope::nope: hope everybody got home OK the weather was a bit intense. 

Steve

Many Thanks Steve and Adam for organising this event, it was well worth the 110 mile round trip in the most manky conditions, a few more attendees would have improved it, but it was still a great night out, thanks.

And big thanks to Wayne for chauffeuring me. :t-up:

btw, who won? :nope::getmecoat: