Powder Coating in the east midlands

Yanto

I thought it would be nice to treat the cam and timing belt covers to a bit of tlc; can anybody recommend a powder coating company in the east midlands?

Cheers

Ian

EDIT: I have seen THIS company, has anybody used them? 

I've had pretty good results with VHT crinkle paint, total spend about £25.IMG_3089.thumb.JPG.a119bd86098be5f9df69e116e76f223b.JPG

• Like 1

I used a makeshift wooden box and a fan heater, but yes you need to get it all hot. 

• Like 1

Has your cam cover got any built in breather areas etc that you can't get into to clean out properly? 

As powdercoaters shot blast the parts to prep,and the shot is a nightmare to clean out of nooks and crannies.

I've known a few expensive failures of engines and a rear diff in a cosworth after them having parts coated and shot going unseen inside :down:

• Like 1

good point, it does have breathers, I'll have a better look to see how accessible all the surfaces are.

• Like 1

Yeah the shot is horrible stuff,will stick like **** to a blanket on any slightly oily surface,then come away into your oil once the engine is running:getmecoat:

Dalby Metal Finishers, Old Dalby. Leicester. About 10 miles north of Leicester.

• 2 weeks later...

Belmont Metal finishing is worth a call done plenty of wheels for me always top advice and result..

01664 822482

unit 4b woodhill ind.est, nottingham lane

old dalby, leicestershire le14 3lx