Westy wanted - Now Found and Secured

jimbobtcc206

Looking for a track focussed but road legal westy.

Will consider BEC or CEC.

Cash ready and waiting for the right car.

Woohoo. Managed to get myself a car last night. Really nice spec for what I was after. Deposit paid and just need to arrange final payment and collection now.

and post pictures .....

I’ll post some piccies once I’ve got it but it’s a car from another club member so is known to a lot of people.

The owner has sent off the V5 last week due to moving house so that may delay me picking it up until we have it back.....anyone had experience of how to expedite and sort that issue?

14 minutes ago, jimbobtcc206 said:

I’ll post some piccies once I’ve got it but it’s a car from another club member so is known to a lot of people.

The owner has sent off the V5 last week due to moving house so that may delay me picking it up until we have it back.....anyone had experience of how to expedite and sort that issue?

From my experience the DVLA can take anything from a few days to a few weeks.  I did a plate change recently and got the new V5C within a week but when I then sold the car it took 4 weeks for the V5C for my new one to come through.

(Although reccomended) you don't need the V5C to sell or transfer a car. From the gov.uk site:

image.thumb.jpg.f23e2b637d8daacf6340a74f6cff1515.jpg

2 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Just in time for Cadwell on Friday then :t-up::d

Saturday mate.

Also....BAAAAAAAARRRRRRPPPP! BAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRP! I'm looking forward to seeing what you bought!

We have a sitter for Charlotte on Saturday so Emma is now on about sorting the garage ready for the westy as we can have a full uninterrupted day at it.....I’m torn as I want to come along to Cadwell whether I have the car or not but it makes more sense to sort the westies home out.

16 minutes ago, RussH said:

Saturday mate.

Also....BAAAAAAAARRRRRRPPPP! BAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRP! I'm looking forward to seeing what you bought!

Oops yes. It’s Friday I head down! Saturday is track day of course :d:d

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a text to say the V5 is back....nice text to wake up to on my bday!! Can’t wait to pick it up now!!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday and congrats on the purchase (took you long enough) :d

Looking forward to seeing some pics.

Scott

Cheers Scott. Picking it up Saturday morning with Russ. I’m a little bit giddy now!!

You'll have to come out for a blast round the peaks with us next time we're out.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.