SOLD - Sport Seats - pair, black with runners

GaryH

Pair of sport seats in black with runners. From our family SEIW in decent condition and still comfortable, we'd have happily kept them in car but we've been lucky enough to pick up some seats with slots for our four point harnesses. There is a small wear mark on the back of the seat we've had on the drivers side where it has rubbed on one of the four point harness clips. My attempted photo of the wear mark with the tape measure is over exposed, but hopefully you'll be able to make it out. We didn't notice the wear mark when the seats were in the car. As you can see the seats are out the car and with a bit of notice ready to collect, I'm also to happy to drive a bit to split fuel costs if you are travelling a long way to collect them.

£150

Gary

Sport Seat Wear Mark 2cm.jpg

Sport Seats Back.jpg

Sport Seats base.jpg

Sport Seats Front.jpg

I'll take those if they are still available, collect this weekend with the cash if poss???

Nem.........

Hi,  Yes still available, will pm you details.

So provisionally sold

Gary

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.