New member from Spain

Hector S

Hi to all,

I am a new member, from Spain, with my Westfield SEiW 2010 Duratec factory built.

I had previously own a Caterham SV Roadsport Duratec, and before a MK Indy R1. Now, I am knowing my Westy, and making it more track friendly (bigger radiator, oil radiator, oil temp gauge, and many other things). And the last step, for now, will be ECU adjust.

Thanks & Regards,

Héctor.

• Like 2

Welcome Héctor, will look forward to hearing more about your experiences; I always love reading about how people get on with the Westfields in other countries!

38 minutes ago, Hector S said:

Hi to all,

I am a new member, from Spain, with my Westfield SEiW 2010 Duratec factory built.

I had previously own a Caterham SV Roadsport Duratec, and before a MK Indy R1. Now, I am knowing my Westy, and making it more track friendly (bigger radiator, oil radiator, oil temp gauge, and many other things). And the last step, for now, will be ECU adjust.

Thanks & Regards,

Héctor.

Thanks good you haven't said that your MK indy R1 was my car... and that you actually know me... If not, you would be banned straight away.

Hector, marica.

Welcome!!!

33 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Welcome Héctor, will look forward to hearing more about your experiences; I always love reading about how people get on with the Westfields in other countries!

That will be assuming the westfiel lasts enought under his ownership... 6 toys car in the last 2 years, are making me think that we are not going to have hector for much time here. 

:p

7 minutes ago, maurici said:

That will be assuming the westfiel lasts enought under his ownership... 6 toys car in the last 2 years, are making me think that we are not going to have hector for much time here. 

Well, not exactly...

Mini Cooper S R56 (funny starting), Golf R20 DSG (Fast, but boring), 997 (to reload happiness, starting trackdays), 993 ("classic essence" and more trackdays), Opel Speedster Turbo/VX220 Turbo (And here, began my Colin Chapman spirit possesion)...

Then, I land on seven concept... Mk Indy R1 (I really loved that "car", but I don't have enough time to take care of it), Caterham Roadsport SV Duratec 2010 (not bad, but I didn't like it very much, and when I receive a good offer... just change) and finally... Westfield.

PD.- My English is not as good as I would like. Please, patience :p

:ww: from sunny Somerset. Reckon your English is much better than my Spanish.

Enjoy your new toy, photos are always appreciated on this forum.

Welcome

21 minutes ago, Hector S said:

PD.- My English is not as good as I would like. Please, patience :p

Don't worry!

If we can cope with @maurici we can cope with anything! :p :d

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

Welcome

Don't worry!

If we can cope with @maurici we can cope with anything! :p :d

Actually my english is getting worst... :p

• Haha 1

Really smart looking car. Plenty of room to work on it as well by the look of it.

Looks like one that was up for sale in the UK recently.     Nice tidy car  for you to play with.