FREEEE "from Ape to kit car" vynil stickers

maurici

8 hours ago, SootySport said:

Oooooo can you put me down for the black one?   If one available, ta.

Sorry mate, are all assigned.

I´m updating this to tell you that after sending them on monday and closing this batch, will open another topic, as yesterday I was trying a very cool desing in a very funny colour.... also very kit car focused.

Stay tuned!!!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Murraymint said:

The idea was good...but the glue was not strong enough :(

What happened? 

Im using this vynils across almost any surface with no problems!!

20 minutes ago, maurici said:

What happened? 

Im using this vynils across almost any surface with no problems!!

maybe too much polish on my motor...it didn't come off the paper back, even after leaving and rubbing for ages...

Shame. Very sorry about that!

For the others... Be sure to SUPER clean the surface with some sort of degreaser...

of course... polishing and shiny products don´t help at all.

Have someone else tryed to stick it? I´ve just tryed some random decal from the same roll, and it worked well (in fact I´ve already tryed them when I composed both white and black background).

@Murraymint I´m happy to cut another one and send it to you, if you promise me to perfectly clean the surface before. (a small spray of brake cleaner works brilliant. If not, some splashes of alchool cleaner).

Given I´m cutting it on purpose... any other colour you fancy other than yellow? (colours available: whyte, yellow, pink, apple green, satin light blue, silver, satin grey, Dark satin red, post oficce red, and black).

Just to proove it works, and is not random s***ty stickyback product... here you have my trailer... (from the same yellow roll)

4.jpg

17 minutes ago, maurici said:

Have someone else tryed to stick it? I´ve just tryed some random decal from the same roll, and it worked well (in fact I´ve already tryed them when I composed both white and black background).

@Murraymint I´m happy to cut another one and send it to you, if you promise me to perfectly clean the surface before. (a small spray of brake cleaner works brilliant. If not, some splashes of alchool cleaner).

Given I´m cutting it on purpose... any other colour you fancy other than yellow? (colours available: whyte, yellow, pink, apple green, satin light blue, silver, satin grey, Dark satin red, post oficce red, and black).

Just to proove it works, and is not random s***ty stickyback product... here you have my trailer... (from the same yellow roll)

4.jpg

If you have another one, I'll give it a go thanks...I'll send through the postage...and promise it will be clean....

Just now, Murraymint said:

If you have another one, I'll give it a go thanks...I'll send through the postage...and promise it will be clean....

No problem to cut another, and save the postage, this one is on the house. Still in yellow?

1 minute ago, maurici said:

No problem to cut another, and save the postage, this one is on the house. Still in yellow?

any colour apart from red will be fine...postage paid.

Ok. Is comming in black as the black roll is loaded in the machine now if its ok...

Ad as im wasting the same ammount to cut one than two... there is another black available for those who were left out of this one.

• Like 1

Oooo @maurici.. .. Black! :):):)

Suits me sir! 

3 hours ago, maurici said:

Ok. Is comming in black as the black roll is loaded in the machine now if its ok...

Ad as im wasting the same ammount to cut one than two... there is another black available for those who were left out of this one.

1 minute ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

Oooo @maurici.. .. Black! :):):)

Suits me sir! 

Yours is!!

Can you wait to the awards, or you want it posted?

You star :praise: Happy to wait till awards :t-up: