FREEEE "from Ape to kit car" vynil stickers

maurici

Been trying new materials and blades for my vynil cutter, so decieded to do it with a funny design, so as soon as the result was acceptable, I could offer them for free to you guys.

That will happen every now and then, as to find the parameters every time I change the blade or the vynil supplier, I have to waste a few inches of material finding the parameters. This time, testing has been done as "from ape to kit car" Darwin style evolution stickers. There is 5 of them in chrome yellow.

Yes, I only have 5

No, there is no more colors available right now.

You pay the stamp via paypal, I pay the envelope and I take the hassle to go to the post office.

They are about 18cm long

*Terms and conditions:

You must be a paying member.

You must stick it to your kit car, and post a picture... so, we create a bit of a contest.

Yo must not have a yellow car... for obvious reasons.

20171019_200635.jpg

20171019_200708.jpg

20171019_200716.jpg

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary hope I´m not doing anything wrong... I tag you so you find it straightforward, and if you wish move it or delete it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Quinten Uijldert - Northants AO said:

I'd like one for my yellow car please (it will go on a white stripe :))

Its against the terms and conditions!!!!!

Just kidding. Have a bit of white to scrap. Will prepare it for you.

@Hemsley, same appy for you if you want!

• Like 1

No seriously, I've got the right place on the car :d

2015-07-04+17_01_20.jpg

I'll get rid of the PH smily and put yours there...

Just now, Quinten Uijldert - Northants AO said:

Although a white one would be neat on the arch...    Surprise me :yes:

I was only adding a white square background... but if is going in the white stripe, I dont have to, and will be 100 times better and neater than with a white background.

however... Given that I´m super friendly... if you have a yellow car... just tell it... and will put a white stripe in the background, so you can have it like this.

3 assigned, @Hemsley included unless he rejects to it. Two for grabs!!

• Like 1

I'm good with the normal yellow one, without the white background.  Msg me your paypal and I'll transfer you some dosh :t-up: :yellow-westy:

• Like 1

Once they are all assigned, will send you guys the adress request and my paypal adress. A second class std one is about 0.65 pounds i think??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Route66 said:

Can I have one for a yellow car and sorry to be a pain.

Yep. Will prepare that. Its ok. One left!

1 hour ago, maurici said:

hope I´m not doing anything wrong... I tag you so you find it straightforward, and if you wish move it or delete it.

Can’t see it anything wrong with it personally. There aren’t many of us mod’s on here tonight, but those that are have confirmed and can’t see any issue either :d

Well Done, they look great by the way.