robinsonmike

• Kingster locked this topic

Moved to Start Line

• Kingster unlocked this topic

Just to explain. 

This post was originally in member info section. This section is reserved for posts about membership only rather than general posts such as “hello” - but as the poster has not been a member for a while, he’s lost the right to post anywhere else!

Posts in that section get locked down, but then it got moved here by Dave and we all got confused!

Yep, I moved it to where it should have been, but didn't want to unlock until I'd spoken to Chris!

Thanks both.

And :ww: to Mike

- Please don’t think the original poster is being rude in not replying, however it would appear that he managed to make his very first post only hours before his free months trial membership was due to lapse.

Note Mike, if you’d like to take part in the club, either full membership can be purchased at a bargain £30 ;) or, if you’d prefer, you can get bite size Extended Trial membership in 60 day blocks for a very reasonable £10.

Actually Dave he made his first post AFTER the trial period expired, hence why it originally appeared in the member info section as that is the only place non-members can post (but is exclusively for membership info not intros). 

Ah well, I see my diplomatic nudge to join up rather than circumvent the inability to post has failed...