RAC roll bar

martin ennis

Westfield RAC roll bar with rose joints. Not legal for MSA events. Some paint missing in the centre of the hoop otherwise in good condition.

Collect from near Hereford for £80.

IMG_20171015_131129207.jpg

Noob question, Do these work with the standard hood? If So I'd be very interested!

1 minute ago, Vogalogue said:

Noob question, Do these work with the standard hood? If So I'd be very interested!

Mine is taller than the original bar, and hence the hood won't fit over it.

Cheers Geoff, I thought this looked like yours!

Martin, can you please confirm the vertical height? (and if its for a  wide body)

Thanks,

Charlie.

52 minutes ago, Vogalogue said:

Custom roll bars aside, yes a standard hood just fits over a regular RAC bar, but there are complications. Rather than fill up a sales thread, if you want to know more details, can you pop a post up in Tech Talk, and we'll try and answer it for you!

• Like 1

Only mentioning on here as I was tempted, I have searched a fair bit and not seen a thread (only references that they do exist!)... I'll ask now.

• Like 1

No problem at all, if you hadn't asked, we wouldn't know the bar was taller... So all good.

Hi Charlie. It is 415mm high and is from a wide bodied car. I can't help on the hood issue but it seems others might be able to.

Cheers,

Martin

Thanks Martin,

I'm stuck in the office today, I'll have a measure and further research when I get home!

Charlie.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.