Klondyke Steam Party, Ashbourne, DE6 5GZ, Sun 15th Oct

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Party eh? women of my age rarely get to go to a party, so I can't pass on this one, even if it is only a Steam Party.

Here is the plan, meet up, blag free entry by showing the cars, stay for a hour or so to admire the steam engines as they parade around the ring, and then drive somewhere just for fun, it is a party after all.

Glen is getting excited, he thinks that he is going for a sauna. Is anyone joining us?

Time/Place TBC depending on who, if anyone, comes.

• Haha 1

Getting steamed at a party sounds like a plan, so we will be there!

• Like 1

Should be up for this.

• Like 1

sorry, I'm running in my local 10K at 10:30am and then youngest daughter, Charlotte has a sponsored swim @1pm. Have fun!

Brill, I think Hammy is coming in his VX too, great :t-up: Meet at 10.30am at Halfords, Ashbourne DE6 1DU.

10K is not far to go in Bagpuss though, Ian, have you reached your mileage limit on your insurance perhaps? :d only kidding, great to see it is all back together.

• Haha 2

Sorry, already have plans. Fast running out of time to say bye bye to peeps before we head off at the beginning of next month.

• Sad 1

At this stage, I'm a maybe. I will post again in the morning if I am definitely coming.

Let's hope you make it Billy, before the dreaded SORN in a couple of weeks time.

And Ali and Gail, finger's crossed that we get to see you before your epic trip, you must be so excited and we need hugs before you go.

Let's hope tomorrow is as warm as today....only 1 coat today!!!!

• Like 1

Sorry, I’ll have to give it a miss.

I got dragged out to play in Wales today by the naughty @greenstreak aka Sparky Dowler and his accomplice @IanK (Bagpuss) all the jobs that should have got done today are now staring me in the face tomorrow! Have fun! And hope you get the same great weather we did.

• Haha 1

Thanks Dave, for letting me know, just make sure you don't follow Ian tomorrow eh!!:d

8 minutes ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

Thanks Dave, for letting me know, just make sure you don't follow Ian tomorrow eh!!:d

Anything is possible @greenstreak did use the word lean in the same sentence as @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary today :p

• Sad 1

Great stuff, and Hammy is defo coming too PLUS I have managed to speak to the organiser and we are booked in to the show ring.

Ali and Gail too, oh my, it's going to be goooooood