Warning to potential Mooners!!!!

windy

It beggars belief who people actually got by before social media took over.....

people need to understand the implications of posting pictures and comments on social media....sadly most are too preoccupied posting without realising that the 'innocent' parties can get burnt by doing so.

i would have had a different opinion however, had there been spectators there.

Mart. 

I have to agree about posting pictures online. The photographer is a well known scottish rally photographer who is MSA accredited. Whilst I suspect he may have thought this a bit of a joke at the very least he could have spoken to the errr subject first for approval before posting. Only one person complained to the MSA whilst 19k + have seen it online.

Of course the penalty doesnt fit the crime but I believe Jock isnt going to appeal the decision

Unfortunately in this day and age any indiscretion that appears on social media is likely to offend someone. In this case one person complained but had they not taken action that one complainant would have been onto the papers in a heartbeat.

They whip up issues because they can and know that they have organisers over a barrel. 

They should have dealt with it by means of an endorsement or something similar.