Bedford Autodrome this monday

mikey p

• 2 weeks later...

It was a good day.

I forgot my external Mic so the sound is crap but the Westfield did me proud.

• Like 2

Looks good! Lots of space out on track was it quite clear all day?  much better lines than the Atom! 

Yeah Bedford is usually pretty good. Can get a little busy in the morning but with a circuit that big you can always find a gap.
I had a play with a 996 GT3rs too with an instructor in the passenger seat, just wish had plugged the external mic and had the cam on for that too!

10 hours ago, kevip6 said:

Looks good! Lots of space out on track was it quite clear all day?  much better lines than the Atom! 

Bedford GT never gets too busy, although there's always an Atom that can't drive or use mirrors...!

I'd like to get back to Bedford, maybe we should try and get a date together for next spring?

• Like 2

I'd love to go again.     Was thrown off last time due to noise so a bit hesistant at booking up since. If I could quieten the car a bit more than it is now I'll go again.    I usually measure 93db   at 4500 revs static, so anyone have an idea what I can do.

if you wont to do bedford I would do it soon as I have heard that MSV are in the processes of selling it as they have just bought the lease to donington and dont to run it any more.