Santa Run, Sun 3rd Dec, Peak District

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Right, I am going to get one in first Mr @Trevturtle Are you posting this years video or last years video? :p

And now I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I am rubbish at taking panorama photos and I was quietly hoping that you had all forgotten about them, here you are and I will get mi coat. Fear not, Glen has asked that I reassure the group that he is ribbing me about it :d

DSC02380.JPG

DSC02381.JPG

Now for the good news, the bracket has been welded by my local garage and they did not charge me for it, how sweet is that? The good husband has wiggled all the wires and put it back on for me too, so I am back on the road and a happy bunny. How long will it last before it breaks again, don't even go there.

DSC02426.JPG

DSC02427.JPG

Looking forward to the videos :popcorn:

• Like 3

After all the cake, ice cream, chocolate and other foodstuffs consumed on a seemingly weekly basis you will all have to modify your Westies more like a McLaren F1, and have one large seat in the centre of the car!!

• Haha 3

Another great day of silliness to add to the usual festive madness! It did end in an eventful manner as Julie has reported the headlamp departure situation, I have to report that my left DRL is still going on and off, fault not found yet and my repaired alternator has failed again, poor soldering by me :down:. However, the biggest blunder is shown in the picture below!

5a265ae3a4a3b_RowsleystationDec17.JPG.96a4323648bcb29edb1f2ae3bfd82d90.JPG

Yes that's right, the hood roll is not on the boot box where it belongs as I leaned it up against the fence whilst rummaging in the boot!

Yes you are right again to think that this complete numpty then drove off without re-attaching said hood roll on to the car! :cry::angry:

Fortunately it all ends well as the kind staff at Peak Rail have rescued it and are looking after it until I can return to claim it :rolleyes:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

How long will it last before it breaks again, don't even go there.

DSC02426.JPG

If you can find a couple of repair washers big enough, put one top and one bottom then refit the light. That will help prevent a break in future.

• Like 1

On 04/12/2017 at 19:45, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

Looking forward to the videos :popcorn:

@Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO Sorry no sound.. Mr YouTube's copyright governance monkeys were not happy with Mr Miller in the background. 

And.. although it's hard to believe I have removed the really boring bits.

Bagpuss posing at a red light (ooooooo errrrr) around 9 minutes

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trevturtle said:

I have removed the really boring bits.

You sure about that Trev ???:p

I really need to get out more!

Thank you very much for posting the video Trevor, I have trouble viewing it because it keeps stopping, I will try watching it at work, see if it flows better there.

22 hours ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

You sure about that Trev ???:p

I really need to get out more!

mmmm good point..shortened version and added a few bits to liven it up :p

• Haha 1