Yorkshire breakfast club, 15th October.

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

It's the breakfast meeting next Sunday, 15th, at the Red Kite on Denby Dale road Wakefield, WF3 4BB. Meet at 10 for a full English, then we've been invited to go to see how Steve, @BugMan, is getting on with his build. Should be interesting. 

Assuming my steering column/wheel is delivered this week and fitting goes smoothly I'll be there on the 15th.

Sorry guys and girls ... still waiting on my steering column and it won't be here till next week so I won't be able to make it :cry:

• Sad 1

John (Walker) and Jak are going to try and make it along too, but having a few computer glitches at the moment, so their reply went astray under the Boardroom’s bonnet!

Andrew and I should be there as well.

Barry

Smallish turn out today, though there might have been more with the good weather. 

We did have Craven Moses come along with his 2rike, interesting machine, and we'll probably see him again. 

After breakfast, we had a ride up to Steves  ( @BugMan) to see how he's getting on. Won't be too long until he's joining us. 

20171015_101018.jpg