Thames Valley Meet

Steven Thorne

1 hour ago, Thrustyjust said:

Great, all finished and running, well done Tim :d

Well... It's light enough to do a fintstones!

Progress is slow, very slow.

I hope to be popping along later too!

Roads are damp so I'll probably turn up looking like I've just done a Rally stage :(

Nice to meet you all, my first Westfield related event!

Some lovely examples there.. I have a lot of work to do!

Charlie

Was good to see so many faces today. We managed to get Martin home after the bump start. I am thinking starter motor as the issue. He is going to test the battery. The battery was green on it, so might be OK, just no solenoid click. 

Didnt take any piccies today, as didnt have a chance as answering build questions ( hope I made sense at what I was saying !!) . Any help people need , just pm me here. Car was faultless. No coolant leaks now, which was great. 80 miles later and home :t-up:

• Like 1

Confirmation from Martin that 10 volts on the battery doesnt inspire starter motors to get moving. Weird how the battery condition thing was still bright green :d