Thank you Parts found - no longer needed - Seat Runner with release handle

GaryH

Hi all

Anyone got a seat runner with handle that they are not using, or a pair for sale?

Gary

sorry the ones I thought were available have been sold now, can't delete post.

Hi Victor

Thanks for letting me know.  I'll find them on the website and see if they match the spacing on my seats. I'll get back to you when I have decent enough internet access to have look.

Gary

Hi Victor

Thanks for your offer, but sadly these runners are too short for the seats I have, so not suitable.

Good luck with a sale to someone else.

Gary

Thanks very much, sadly just too short, looking for 330mm hole spacing on the seat fixing side. I think I must need the factory runners, or a set from Cobra.

Thanks again for trying.

Gary

I might have some I’ll look tomorrow if you are still looking 

Hi Gary, 

I can include a set of aluminium brackets I was using with my runners for an extra fiver :)

To fit runners at 270mm distance & to fit seats at 335mm distance. Would they be okay?

1.thumb.jpg.1daca4c86cd40a82db687239bc39c401.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.b386c8f77c15d9b1600171cb55cfce42.jpg

Thanks, just waiting to see if phil.mercboy gets back to me with a factory set. Will let you know, how high are the runners and pates together? 

Gary

Sorry it took me a while, I was away. The brackets are 7mm high; together with the runners 30mm total.

Thanks to everyone for offers above - now sorted and parts no longer required.

Gary

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.