SimonUK

Hi All,

New member here! Just purchased a beautiful track spec Duratec powered Westfield and thought I would introduce myself.

Purchased from a member on here so some of you may be familiar with the car. Still can’t quite get over how quick the thing is. Can’t wait to get it out on track!.

I've attached a pic:

DSC00596.jpg

Hi Simon and :ww:

They are quick aren't they!

However, you will get used to it and want more power and so upgradeitis bites! :d

Welcome!

Looks like it’s had an interesting engine conversion, Duratec?

Fantastic on wad8 g straight in with photos, too. You might have noticed, we do like photos!

44 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Welcome!

Looks like it’s had an interesting engine conversion, Duratec?

Fantastic on wad8 g straight in with photos, too. You might have noticed, we do like photos!

The car originally started life with a Zetec engine but the previous owner fancied more power so upgraded to a 260bhp Duratec.  Hopefully won't need any more power than that for a while!

Upgradeitis has started.... have already purchased a passenger seat to match the Tillett Carbon fibre drivers seat and also a set of Avon ZZS tyres for the road / damp track days. Will keep the current ZZR's for the dry track days.

• Like 1

Hi Simon,

I haven't been sent your email address but as a new member I will get notified soon. I will send you the dates for the monthly meet but it's easy to remember, the second Sunday in the month.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything.

Tim

54 minutes ago, Tim (TimDave25) - Joint Thames Valley AO said:

Hi Simon,

I haven't been sent your email address but as a new member I will get notified soon. I will send you the dates for the monthly meet but it's easy to remember, the second Sunday in the month.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything.

Tim

Excellent. I'll definitely try and make it over if it's dry!

Hi Simon, very nice too.  I'm probably about 100bhp in deficit to you, but it never fails to make me smile. 

I'm based between Basingstoke and Aldermaston, so I really should try to get along to meeting too.