Carbon Look Cycle Wings. Now Sold

Thrustyjust

Forget the 4 week wait from the factory, currently. Forget £130.70 for them too, as these are in almost mint condition. Just removed to fit some real carbon ones . Come with Bolt On Bits LED orange side repeaters, kaylon mudflaps, which are removable , if you wish. These have hidden big head fixings , poly glued and fibreglassed on. These are solidly mounted and were properly keyed before glueing and glassing on. 

These are the 205 width ones and are ready for you to just drill the wing brackets and bolt on. I will fit some new M5 stainless nylocs and washers. Bargain as collection only , as pretty big of £80. 

Collection from Thatcham, Berkshire. 

Thanks All :t-up:

Wings.thumb.jpg.c7158cea878d26a54e06d973365dabb7.jpg

59c5599b965bb_209Indicatorsfrontwings.thumb.jpg.99fb804b1f18860778d5f41e987a45e4.jpg

Hi I know you don't want to post these but if you could rap them and tell me how much the post would be i will have them see how it goes many thanks 

Hi David, I could see what I can cobble together. Unfortunately I destroyed the box the new ones came in. I will have to see what boxes I have at work.

Hi I have tried emailing you but It doesn't send the postage is fine please send me your details and i will send you the money thank you for your help it is much appreciated 

14 minutes ago, David tucker said:

Hi I have tried emailing you but It doesn't send the postage is fine please send me your details and i will send you the money thank you for your help it is much appreciated 

Hi David, no problem, PM being sent in a minute :d

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.