Bicester Heritage Sunday Scramble - Sunday 1st October

Geoff101

Is anyone else thinking of going to this? Last time, someone registered the club so we got discount tickets. I can email them to try and do the same but no idea if it has to come from someone 'official'

http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/events/

Link for tickets is at the top of the page.

EDIT: Looks like the deadline might have passed for club registration.

Geoff

Hi Geoff, I registered the club and organised a trip to this event in May but did not do so for this one as we have other things on! The deadline has passed for registration so unless you can book with another club and park up in their pitch you will have to pay full price. It is a great event so the £8 entry fee is still worthwhile.

Will look at booking again for the spring 2018 event though.

On 19 September 2017 at 13:32, Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO said:

Hi Geoff, I registered the club and organised a trip to this event in May but did not do so for this one as we have other things on! The deadline has passed for registration so unless you can book with another club and park up in their pitch you will have to pay full price. It is a great event so the £8 entry fee is still worthwhile.

Will look at booking again for the spring 2018 event though.

And a good day it was indeed