Can't make any posts?

Hornet600

32 minutes ago, Hornet600 said:

I can't post in forum? I have been full member for years, can you advise please? 

Your renewal invoice should be viewable by clicking on the tabs at the top - Store | Manage Purchases

Click on Pay Now on the right and follow the directions - simples. :) 

• Like 1

John, I can confirm an email was sent to you on 8th September to let you know. Might have gone into your spam. 

Hope this helps!

Hay, all sorted, my fault... dooohh. Only issue is I was supposed to get a credit from attending the Bo'ness hill climb? AO Robert Reid was organising it? 

Indeed! Over to Rab and Mark, now!

On 19/09/2017 at 17:47, Hornet600 said:

Hay, all sorted, my fault... dooohh. Only issue is I was supposed to get a credit from attending the Bo'ness hill climb? AO Robert Reid was organising it? 

Hi John, did you get my email re this? I've messaged Mark asking about this previous arrangement and if it is still valid. I will email you and the other attendees as soon as I get a reply from Mark on the matter :)