Lancashire Area Meeting + Blackpool Illuminations trip

Steve (stevel)

Lancashire Area Meeting on Wednesday 20th September, hedging my bets on this month's meet ...normally at Green Man at Inglewhite and the Illuminations run is normally the Wednesday after but keeping my eye on the weather and if it's ok on Wednesday plan to run the Blackpool Illuminations run with Fish and Chips at Whelan's  in Lytham,  if the weather is against us revert back to original plan meeting this week and Illuminations next week. (And yes @Terryathome I will check on closing time for Whelan's chippy)

Meet times

Green Man at Inglewhite meeting time is 7.30 pm

Blackpool Illuminations Tickled Trout Services at 7.00 pm

I hope this makes sence :suspect: watch this space for updates

Steve

Just watched the forecast for tomorrow and it's not looking good so cancelling tomorrow nights fish and chip and Illuminations run to Blackpool ,this hopefully will be run next Wednesday the 27th September.

Probably a tin top night If anybody still fancies going to Green Man for a pint let me know so I am not sat there Billy No Mates!

Steve

Decided to call off tonights meeting at the Green Man, only 1 + myself who was heading up there, I will put a reminder out next week for the Illuminations run.

Steve

North West Kit Car Owners Group are doing their best lights run on Thursday 

Tried to leave it as late as possible and as Tony said not looking good for Wednesday I am up for Thursday same meet time 7.00pm at Tickled Trout Services and head through to Lytham for Fish And Chips at Whelan's, is everybody ok with that?

Steve

7 hours ago, Terryathome said:

Any mancs going?

Down in Crewe, not sure will be back in time :(:(

1 hour ago, Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO said:

Looks like Billy NM  @Terryathome:t-up: a Lanc's hug:t-up:   :d

Steve

I'm going to defect from Mancs to Preston if this carrys on. Group hug would be nice lol.

Mind you @W Shep poked an interest for the Weds run. I wonder if Thurs is on the cards?

1 hour ago, W Shep said:

can't make it tonight unfortunately, on call.  :down::down:

That's me Billy no mates again.

If anybody wants a low mileage Westfield suggest Manchester area cause they have em but don't use em.

• Haha 1