WSCC Trackday Llandow this Thursday 21st Member can go for free

SXRORY

Hello 

So i find myself in a bit of a predictement. When I booked the trackday a few months ago (under full consent of the wife I must add) I had fully expected my second child to be born by now and us to be currently enjoying sleepless nights.

Well here we are on day 12 over and still no sign of the little blighter. I honestly did not think this would be a problem as last one was on the money...... 1 day over. :rolleyes:

I am now at the point where I not going to be able to go as its either going to be too soon or not happend yet. 

I have spoken to Tom the organiser and I will forward the instruction email and let him know who is coming.

Regards 

Rory 

Rory, would you open this up to none members - I have a mate local (ish) to Llandow with an MX5 that may be interested?

6 hours ago, RussH said:

Rory, would you open this up to none members - I have a mate local (ish) to Llandow with an MX5 that may be interested?

Checked with the organiser and this is fine if he wants to go.  PM'd my phone number. 

Might as well try and give it away now as it's a shame for it to go to waste. 

Member can go for free! 

Looks like you ll get wet hair in the morning and it will be dry from 12 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.