15 " team dynamic pro race 1.2

Weekend Warrior

I'm looking for 2 wheels 15 " pro race 1.2 in gloss black ,Good condition preferred .Someones maybe put wider ones on rear and has 2 gathering dust.

15x7         4x108    ET 23

Thanks .

Steve

I have some used but very good et15 with federal 595 rsr tyres in used but legal condition. They fit the rear of my car no problem on an seiw. 

Thanks  however I've got a spare set of tyres so would prefer a couple of rims ,and  ideally want ET23 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/09/2017 at 13:20, 6carjon said:

I have some used but very good et15 with federal 595 rsr tyres in used but legal condition. They fit the rear of my car no problem on an seiw. 

Are these still available? PM me if they are please.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got a set of four wheels. They are in the USA but they are available.

dave

Thanks for the reply Dave,I would imagine the postage from there would be a lot any ideas .

as I've said I'm only after 2 but if the price is right perhaps someone else on here would like to split ?

i see you've got an S2000 are the wheels ford fitment and the right size and offset 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.