2004 Westfield SEW - SOLD

Geordie-D

If anyone is interested the car is list back on ebay the auction starts at 5K it will sell for what it goes for as i need to get the car out of the garage its currently kept in 

Pleased to say the car is staying in the North East. 

Went to view it today at the request of the buyer (who is a mate of one of our 'blat pack') and have to say it's a cracking car. 

@Geordie-D nice to meet you and hope you didn't mind me poking around!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Pleased to say the car is staying in the North East. 

Went to view it today at the request of the buyer (who is a mate of one of our 'blat pack') and have to say it's a cracking car. 

@Geordie-D nice to meet you and hope you didn't mind me poking around!

Not at all Chris pleasure to meet you both & good of you to take the time to give some guidance. 

Deposit taken car is provisionally sold. Someone has got a real bargain, but I'm pleased it's staying in the NE 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Cant believe it took so long, its a great looking car . :t-up:

It's spot on and had all the "right" components. One of those cars that instantly says " it's a good one" I'm sure @Geordie-D will be sad to see it go. 

Edit: had a folder of paperwork to back up everything that had been said too. 100% spot on. 

11 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

It's spot on and had all the "right" components. One of those cars that instantly says " it's a good one" I'm sure @Geordie-D will be sad to see it go. 

Edit: had a folder of paperwork to back up everything that had been said too. 100% spot on. 

I smelt a good one from my first post to be honest. :d:orange-westy:

Oh and don't forget @Geordie-D that your club membership can be transferred to the new owner. Obviously we'd be happy for you to stay, but it is something to consider :yes:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.