Manchester area meeting 13 Sept

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Are we meeting tomorrow?

Is anyone going to turn up?

I might be down if there's going to be others there.  Most likely be in tin top though :down:

If the numbers are low though I don't mind missing it.

Thanks Paul, I put it in WSCC Forum Calendar but missremembered to post here.

@John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary said he'd go.

I was as I'm AO and possibly a newbie turning up, but full of chest infection so maybe won't make it :(

Ok I'll be there, so don't you lot turn me into Billy no mates:yes:

Yep Graham I figured it was going to be a Tintop night.

• Like 1

I'm sat here like some lonely old man. Where is everybody?

• Sad 1

Did you not both remember to have the spanner sticking out of your top pocket, like a button hole, and a rolled up copy of Westfield World under your arm?

b******* !!!!!!!    Sorry Paul, just read this and realised the time/day.  :down::down::down:

I'll try harder next time......sorry.

Well last night I positioned myself like a sniper so I could see anybody coming and going but they couldn't see me :laugh:

Eventually Jim found me, well done Jim you've past the first initiation test :ww:

Followed a few minutes later by Paul. Paul is not yet a member and is on the lookout for his first Westfield.

We had a good chat about all things, like riding a Honda 90 from England to Africa, or whether it's possible to fly to China, buy a car and drive it back to England:suspect: What a couple of interesting guys:yes:

Oh yeah we also talked about Westfields Jim is quite interested in touring, so that's another one for our NW tour group :d

:ww: guys.

Jim I hope you enjoy your Westfield adventures,

Paul I hope you are successful in your search, and come and join us all in the madhouse that is the WSCC. If you need any help or info about any car you might be contemplating buying this is the place to ask :t-up:

Thanks to Paul and Jim I'm now a member! Not sure where the time went last night...time flies when you're enjoying yourself.

• Like 1