Awards Do

Terry Everall

All booked up for Mrs Banks, Calum and me.

I'd encourage everyone to come along to this, whilst we present awards for the Speed Series; it's about the whole Club too as many non SS competitors get involved and help make these events run smoothly. It's therefore an opportunity to thank everyone and our long suffering other halves for putting up with us over the last 12 months.

• Andy Banks pinned this topic

Ok Guys and Gals we need some action. In order for us to let hotel know the approximate numbers we do need some more applications asap if at al possible. Only 5 weeks to the event. I could start naming a few people who have not applied yet ....but that would be embarrassing:d

Booked but payment didn't go through on the 1st attempt via the store, so I did another transaction. Who do I need to contact about this to make sure I've not paid twice?

1 hour ago, windy said:

Booked but payment didn't go through on the 1st attempt via the store, so I did another transaction. Who do I need to contact about this to make sure I've not paid twice?

I had a PayPal issue too! Online message that it had failed but there's a payment in paypal pending authorisation by WSCC Motorsport.

Reported to @John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary but have heard nothing back.

3 hours ago, terry everall said:

dave 

Please call me on 07767836234

Will phone tomorrow day @terry everall

6 hours ago, windy said:

don't worry .. I'm sure the food won't be wasted.  I'll help out with the desert if needed ;-)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scottish Bloke said:

Is there a special room rate?

If you book direct with the hotel there is. Phone up not online. 

Doesn't seem that special...

What have folks being paying for a standard double?

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman unpinned this topic