Awards Do

Terry Everall

Please note that there is a sheet on back of Magazine delivery address for applications if you don't want to do it onlne

Hope to see you there

• Like 1

YOU COULD ALWAYS JUST FILL THE FORM IN AND SEND ME A CHEQUE!

if @Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO or @John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary wants to make me Admin for an Afternoon, I can sort it out backstage for you if you want.

It looks ok to me Chris

I need frequent downloads of who has applied etc

@Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO I have an Access query from last year that can be updated to give Terry the info he wants.  Let me know if you want me to email it to you. :) 

1 hour ago, Captain Colonial said:

@Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO I have an Access query from last year that can be updated to give Terry the info he wants.  Let me know if you want me to email it to you. :) 

Ah, but I have no access to Access! Never use the damnable pile of poop you see.

So what's the sketch here and what does Terry actually need?

Please feel free to call me at some reasonable hour to discuss if that's easier 

@Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO Couldn't agree more about Access, most ridiculous evolution since the duckbill platypus.  Will email you a spreadsheet and phone you later. :) 

You are the first Stuart